Carolina Design Studios

Carolina Design Studios creates designs for licensing.

Stat Counter

Friday, January 30, 2009

CHA, Deborah Norville & Football


I was very pleased with the results of our tabletop display at the CHA Winter Show in Anaheim. I can't wait to see my artwork on rubber stamps & stickers! I hope to follow up with other representatives of companies I met at the show.

I also really enjoyed Deborah Norville's speech as the keynote speaker at the event. She was warm, informative and inspiring! I am not usually the 'groupie type' unlike my husband who spots sports figures every time we go to the airport. However, her speech was so inspirational that I bought her book, stood in line to get her to autograph it and then had my picture taken with her (which I will not be posting here as it is beautiful of her - not so flattering of me). She has accomplished a lot in her years and in addition to her television career now has a line of yarns and a knitting book. Who knew? Check out her website: http://www.dnorville.com/


Superbowl weekend. Well, we won't be watching our Carolina Panthers play this weekend. My brother is a die-hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan so in the spirit of competiton, I guess I'll cheer for the Cardinals! Mostly I'll be eating party food and watching the commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment