Carolina Design Studios

Carolina Design Studios creates designs for licensing.

Stat Counter

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January - A Fresh Start?


January is a time of renewal and resolutions. Isn't it great that in such a dull, dreary time of year we choose to redirect our lives, stop and think about where we are going and where we have been? If we made New Year's resolutions in June, how much pondering would we really do? ( I personally would rather be out enjoying the beautiful weather, but winter forces us to take time to plan.)
We are off to a great start with plans for the CHA show in Anaheim. I've been busy putting final touches on my new collections. The above example is part of my coastal collection (copyright 2008 pamwingard). I'll have fresh new offerings for rubber stamps, scrapbooking and fabric, as well as a few tabletop ideas.


I'm also going to be teaching kids and adults through the local YMCA's brand new art program. The artists in the program are very excited about adding some more culture and creativity to this banking city!

No comments:

Post a Comment