Carolina Design Studios

Carolina Design Studios creates designs for licensing.

Stat Counter

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodbye Cupcakes & Cocktails




In addition to my licensing business, I have spent several years in the stationery business, designing, manufacturing and selling Cupcakes & Cocktails - A Paperie products. They have been found in retail stores across the country. Now, as many artists do, I am moving out of the manufacturing business. It is sad to see it go, but I have a renewed weight off my shoulders and a simpler vision for the future. I have been busy painting and selling my contemporary landscape oil paintings http://www.pamwingard.com/ . Their loose painterly style is a fun complement to the more precise illustration business and the computer work that goes along with it. They can be purchased through a new local business which is a combination of an 'artcafe' and home art parties, which is a pretty cool concept. Check it out here http://www.faboparty.com/ I also have been teaching art classes to kids and adults and am helping to launch a local arts forum in our community.




Needless to say, my blog has been neglected but not my art licensing business. Now that I'm out of the manufacturing business I've been illustrating stationery and invitations for some of my former customers, which is very fun! I'm also in the process of illustrating a children's book that will be published in the upcoming months. I'm anxious to get some new collections completed and have some ideas for more! Welcome back! Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment